Fresh Water Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freshwater fish have to travel across the world to find and destroy the other "evils" of the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules Of FWF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felix
Admin
Felix

Character sheet
Health:
The Rules Of FWF Left_bar_bleue300/300The Rules Of FWF Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Rules Of FWF Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Of FWF   The Rules Of FWF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 am

These are the basic rules of FWF. You may find most of these rules on other forums. This topic is always open for change, so mind that.

1. No spamming whatsoever. A wise Admin once told me that Spam stood for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. This also includes Dead Topics
2. No gmodding either >.<. It makes it more annoying to get some action with you destroying everybody.
3. No power playing (Lol, the list goes on and on). You are you, so stop trying to be just like everybody else XD
4. No Auto hitting/killing. Your a fish, not a super hero.
5. Drama outside the RP STAYS outside the RP. Duke it out in the Chatbox for all I care, but unless something happens in the RP that would start a fight, no sudden friend changes.
6. You may be able to murder another fish, but only with the members permission.
7. No innapropiate language or acts. (Aww man!) Swearing is one thing, but being a little descriptive on fertilizing your eggs (That sounds so weird XP) is not ok.
8. There are no loop holes in these rules, so dont go around starting trouble because you have a scheme at hand.
9. Major events in the RP must be with the permission of a mod or admin. You cant go poison the fish tank for one topic could you?
10. Last and not least. This site is purely entertainment and Fish Help. If you have problems with the site and for any reason want to leave, please leave me a PM.
Back to top Go down
https://freshwaterfish.board-directory.net

The Rules Of FWF
Page 1 of 1